- Free onsite inspection (Ohio only)
- Exterior Staining/Refinishing / Interior Staining/Refinishing
- Power-wash Exterior: Strip and clean prior to re-staining exteriors
- Chemical Strip Exterior: For most latex based finishes
- Corn-Cobb Blast Exterior: For most oil based finishes and weathered logs
- Borate-treat logs: Prior to staining where logs have severely weathered
- Impel Rods (Borate): Install where log rot has been removed and repaired
- Log Repair: Remove rot and repair with Rot-Fix and Sculpwood
- Chinking Repair/Replacement: Latex based chinking when required
- Caulking: Windows, doors, log-checks, corners, butt-joints and any other areas of water infiltration
- Log Replacement: To remove structural damage or rot. Replace damaged area with full log or log-siding
- Cedar Railing sales and installation
- Maintenance Program: Inspection & maintenance recommendations after Staining / Restoration project is completed. Two-year intervals.
Baron Remodeling & Construction • (330) 763-0054 • 577 May Valley Road, SW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Baron Remodeling has multiple years of experience in log home remodeling, reconstruction and restoration. Take a look at our extensive log home remodeling portfolio. We are located in New Philadelphia, Ohio, and we service Ohio, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania.